WHAT SHOULD A HIGH SCHOOL TENNIS POLICY LOOK LIKE?
Good question asked on Facebook; I suggest similar to any sport program.
Please fell free to ad or delete from below; we want to hear from you.
1. The purpose of being on the tennis team at FHSTCA High School:
a. To be able to experience one of the opportunities this school offers prior to graduation and going onto college and or the opportunities of the work force.
b. To develop life long friends, both on and off the tennis court.
c. To participate in our tennis program and assist your teammates to be better today, then they were yesterday.
2. As tennis coaches, our responsibilities is to assist you in the above. We will do this by:
a. Place you in the proper environment, both on and off the tennis court, so you may have every opportunity to enjoy your high school experience.
b. Being available when you need assistance. Checking to see that grade are maintained and if applicable assisting you in finding college opportunities.
c. Providing you with the best possible tennis education to allow you to assist your team in achieving it’s goals of competing for District, Regional and State championships.
FHSTCA Tennis Philosophy
1. Take full responsibility for you attitude and actions.
2. Team maters more than individuals, put the team first.
3. Treat everyone with respect, including yourself.
4. Be honest, we will.
5. Discipline yourself so no one else has too.
6. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, admit them and learn from them.
7. Focus on your work ethics.
8. Accept constructive criticism.
9. Share victories and defeats. You are a team, win or lose.
10. Produce to play.
You could place your own school in place of FHSTCA