USPTA FLORIDA DIVISION & FLORIDA HIGH SCHOOL TENNIS COACHES ASSOC (FHSTCA)
THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN OUR TWO ORGANIZATIONS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA WILL SERVE AS NOTICE TO BOTH GROUPS THAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GROWING HIGH SCHOOL TENNIS TOGETHER.
WE BOTH AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO BEGIN THAT PARTNERSHIP.
- FHSTCA agrees to better inform the USPTA membership about programs, workshops, tournaments and volunteer opportunities which may be available to their clubs, parks and facilities.
- FHSTCA will make its best effort to assign a USPTA high school tennis coach to its regions as all star coach or region director.
- FHSTCA will encourage use of USPTA resources as speakers at FHSTCA workshops/meetings.
- FHSTCA will list those USPTA Florida members, who desire, on its Region page of the web site. All those teaching pros listed on Region site will also receive free each issue of Florida Tennis Magazine.
- FHSTCA will place a link to the USPTA Florida web site.
- FHSTCA will provide free associate membership to all USPTA members listed on web site.
- FHSTCA will make its best effort to notify its members of USPTA Florida Regional Education Days and Division Convention.
- USPTA Florida agrees to support and recommend FHSTCA programs to their membership.
- USPTA Florida will have a director at large position on the FHSTCA board of directors.
- USPTA Florida board members will be invited to the FHSTCA annual meeting each year as complimentary guests.
- USPTA Florida will offer the FHSTCA one agreed upon featured speaker at their state high school tennis coaches’ workshop.
- USPTA Florida will, whenever possible, give the FHSTCA exposure in their Baselines magazine and website for articles or programs.
The term of this agreement is from date of signing through December 31, 2014 with an option for a yearly renewal based on the new leadership of both organizations.
Agreed to by the Parties as approved by their respective Boards this _______ day of January, 2014.
President, USPTA Florida Section